Well, this is the first time that I have been nominated for something like this and before I begin, let me tell you that I am super excited and happy that I got mentioned. This was all because of an amazing blogger and a good friend of mine, kwenzqoatl who nominated me for this award. This amazing person has an equally or even more amazing blog that traverses through the world of kpop and Asian music. Everything is covered in it, related to kpop. And I am personally a huge fan of kpop myself, and kwenzqoatl ‘s blog is my first stop for anything kpop. So everyone reading this, please do stop by that amazing blog.
Now as part of being nominated for this, I am supposed to-
- Thank the person who nominated me
- Tell 7 things about myself
- And nominate 15 other bloggers who I feel deserve this title.
Well, 7 things about myself. This one’s going to be tough but I will try my best.
- Ever since I was a little kid, I have read books. I love and do a lot of things as part of recreation like watching movies and stuff but I guess the thing I love to do the most would be to read. I still remember the first novel that I read which was the ‘Yellow Fairy Book’ by Enid Blyton. I have even written written a post on my blog for that book. Since then, I have never stopped reading. Although I haven’t been able to do an lot of recreational reading due to college, it’s still my favorite thing to do.
- I talk. A lot. Like insanely a lot. You know those people who blabber non stop? Yeah that’s me. I don’t know whether I seem like a blabber mouth from the style that I write with on my blog but because of all the talking I think a lot of things at once and tend to muddle up some of my posts when I write them.
- I started loving the literary works and writing after participating in Poem recitation, essay writing, story writing and extempore competitions. Somewhere along the way in realized I love to talk and I love to do that even more on stage. I am not saying I don’t feel nervous, but that adrenaline rush on stage is something I love.
- I used to write stories. Something would just pop up in my head and I would write. Of course the stuff I wrote when I was 12 was childish but once I wrote this murder-mystery short story. Very recently I have been thinking about developing that into a series of stories and putting them on my blog. As much as I love reading stories, I love telling them.
- And if there is something significant that should be known about me is that I love kpop and more than that, I love the kpop boy band , BTS. It’s not some sort of teenage girl screaming at boy band thing, but rather I have grown to appreciate the members for who they are along with their music. They are insanely talented in so many things, but more than that their journey was not an easy one. They started from from an agency that was not part of the big three in their country and and had to face so much comments and jibes from people saying the band will never succeed. But with each jibe, they happened to work harder and look at where the boys are now. They are an inspiration to me. They are so different from the culture and lifestyle and region I am from. But their success story is an inspiration for many and they have affected so many people’s lives in a good way. That’s why they are an integral part of who I am .
- I am a person who believes every story, music, art, and anything that is artistically created has a story to tell and and always try to see that story or that value.
- To end these things about myself I think it’s appropriate to talk about my blog. I named it Do what you love because I intend to maintain this not just as a movie or book or music review blog but somewhere were I can write my heart out for anything and everything I love. And I hope my future endeavours on this blog amount to that as well.
Now it’s time to introduce some bloggers that are amazing and versatile. Do check out their blogs. They are amazing.
Raistlin0903 (I have to give a special mention for this blogger because he is an amazing blogger. Me and his 1000 other followers know that. But apart from that he supports work that deserves it and is a very supportive friend, not just for me,but for many bloggers out there)