No matter how many times you get an award, the best thing about it is that always makes you feel happy and proud. Happy, because someone actually thinks you are worthy of this award. Proud because I was able to bring my blog upto a level where it is genuinely accepted by others.
For this award I thank the wonderful Eminel Cooper Thank you so much for recognising me and my blog for this award! Her blog titled ‘naturallyfitem ‘ is a blog on good health, fitness, and many healthy recipes to maintain a healthy lifestyle. As bloggers we need time and dedication to bring up our blog. And to put that time and dedication we should be healthy! So go visit her blog and support her venture into good health!
Now as part of being nominated for this award, I have to
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you for the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer all 11 questions that the blogger has asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award and post 11 other questions.
- List the rules and the sunshine blogger award photo in your blog post.
So, as part of the rules, I will be answering Eminel’s questions.
What is the most valuable life lesson that you have learnt so far?
I have had my fair share of rough patches through the years like any one of us do. What I understood is that the most important thing to survive these problems, is to Beleive and support yourself. There are moments where even friends and family can’t help. Those are the moments you have to help yourself. Realising that can change your life drastically.
Where is your favorite place to write on your blog?
Well, I mostly maintain movie, books, TV show blog. So I watch most of these stuff on my laptop. And I write immediately after I watch a movie or read a book just as the thoughts are fresh in my mind. So I guess I write them on my phone, on my bed. However there are posts that I write spontaneously, non-review related. I write those without bothering about the surroundings as they come to my mind.
Where is the last place you vacationed to and enjoyed?
Manali. It’s a beautiful place in Himachal Pradesh, one of the northernmost states in India. It’s beautiful place amongst the Himalayas with the most breathtaking scenery and fresh air and natural habitat. What’s even more social about that trip was that I went with my classmates from college making it one hell of a trip.
What inspired you to start your blog?
Well I joined wordpress after a friend of mine started her blog here. But what really inspired me was my love to write and express. Plus I watch and read a lot of stuff and I have always loved the idea of writing reviews!
What is your special skill or talent?
I write stuff up pretty fast. My talents would mostly be in the literary things you know.
If you could be president for a day, what would you change?
I have no clue really. Maybe I would try making changes,small changes that could help our everyday life. Decisions against bullying, cyber bullying, and stuff.
If you had chance to spend an entire day with someone, who would that be?
I would like to spend a day with South Korean K-pop group, BTS. Their success story and attitude towards so many things are very inspirational. I have so much to ask them. And yeah I am a die hard fan of their music. My passion towards them is more than a crazy teenage kind of thing. But rather as a group and and as individuals they are unique and inspiring to so many.
What is your message to the world?
Don’t hurt any one intentionally! We have enough problems in life even without that! And please be more understanding that every person is unique. Respect that!
When was the last time you took a risk and did something you had no clue about?
That time I went to Manali, I went up trekking with my friends. I fall down like all the time. So trekking for me was something that needed Herculean effort. Eventually with the help of some very strong friends I trekked up to Jogini falls, Manali.
What is your favorite meal to eat?
I like fried rice. Like all versions of it. I don’t even need side dishes with fried rice. I just eat it on its own.
What is/are the thing(s) you need to make your life complete?
I don’t dream of too much or impossible things. Right now, I want to finish my degree, get get a good job and have a family. Like everyone else. But above all I wish for happiness and peace of mind.
Now, the 11 questions for my nominees are,
- Why did you start your blog?
- Where are you from and what is the most special thing about that place?
- What are the dreams you have, as far as your blog is concerned?
- What do you thinks fii rst thing we need to do, to make the world a better place?
- What kind of music do you like?
- Which is that one book that you have read, that you can’t forgtabd bd why?
- What do you think is/are your demerit(s) and how do you think you can fix them?
- If you have a chance to meet anyone in this world who will it be?
- As you know, my blog is a review blog and I and always interested to know about more movies and things. Can you give me the name(s) of movies from where you are from that are epic?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Given the chance to convey something to the world, what would you say?
Now my wonderful nominees are-