This was an award I was nominated for quite some time back. Although things have been really hectic I always want to be updated with my blog and of course this. Now onto the post!
Now the person who had nominated me for this , is none other than the amazing, the wonderful, the spectacular , *drum roll please*
I usually call him Michel, after I found out his name but yeah he was the one of the first people who followed my blog when I started it. Initially when I started my blog,. I was a little confused and didn’t network that well amongst the other bloggers. It was through Michel’s blog, that I discovered the traits of a good bloggers, one who has good friendships, does collaborating projects with other bloggers and of course write amazing posts . I am not going to describe his blog because, well just click the link and see. You won’t be disappointed. Me and Michel constantly praise each other,giving each other support and we have a, what we call “let’s make each other blush” contest.
But thank you Michel for this nomination. I hope I live up to it.
Now, onto the rules-
1. How did you come up with your blogging name?
* That’s easy. My name is Anjali SK. Hence the anjalisk and 96 is the year I was born (stop calculating my age I am not that old 😂😂😂😂)
2. How did you get interested in blogging?
* I have always wanted to write. Not just write but have mine read by others. When I was in school I used to love the satisfaction of people reading the stuff I wrote for my school magazine. Many years later a friend of mine started her blog on this platform and I thought I should do too, and well here I am!
3. Is there something you have desperately wanted to write on your blog, but haven’t?
* Well there was one thing but I did do it. As part of my first anniversary celebration on my blog, I wrote posts on the Bangtan Universe . It’s a set of 17 posts and it is still a running series depending on how I get the content. It was efforts from many months but I was finally able to publish it all on the first anniversary of my blog!
4. What’s the best thing that happened to you on the blogging sphere?
* Many good friendships, exposure to cultures, music and everything from around the world, the chance to participate in collaborative projects and best of all being appreciated for my work and learning to appreciate others work. That’s not as easy as I thought. And day by day I an getting better I think.
5. Name one book, movie or anime this year that has really impressed you.
* Thank you for restricting this post to this year because I absolutely cannot pick out one movie or book or anything. Book well, I loved ‘The ship of brides’ by JoJo moyes. Movie.. aaahh… It’s really hard but I am going to go for the first one that popped in my mind and that is ‘Call Me By Your Name’ (review coming up very soon) and anime I really started watching some anime movies and so far I LOVE LOVE LOVE ‘Your Name’ and ‘Wolf Children’ (again reviews are on the way)
**Now this looks like I have a lot of pending posts 😂😂😂😂😂
Now that I have finished answering the questions it is time for the nominees
Now my questions to you guys are,
1. How did you come up with your blog name? (It’s a great question you can’t not copy it)
2. Do you have a goal in mind as far as your blog is concerned? If so what is it?
3. In your opinion, which is the best post you have done so far?
4. Other than blogging what else do you like to do?
5. What have you learnt in your blogging experience so far?
Now if you had already been nominated for this award or don’t want to write a post on it, that’s totally fine! But if you do write a post continuing this, I hope you have fun writing it! I had fun anyways! And thank you for the nomination!